- Due to experiencing high volume of online orders on “Customer Appreciation Days”, Wheelhouse is implementing new policies for pick up and delivery on these days.
- $100 minimum order for next day delivery at no charge and same day delivery is not available during CAD.
Online Order Pickups
- Starting August 1st, the Wheelhouse staff will not be taking orders out to customer’s vehicles however curbside pickup will be available any other day. We are asking all customers who place an order online on the 1st and 15th to wait for a confirmation email before coming in to pick up.
- Walk-ins are welcomed. Due to covid protocol, we are only seeing 10 people at a time in the reception area and no more than one person per budtender inside the showroom area. You must wear a face covering in order to enter the store premises.
- Deliveries during customer appreciation days will be scheduled for next day delivery. Customers will be able to place their order on the 1st and 15th but will not get it delivered until the following day and as early as 9am. The service fee of $10 will be waived and minimum order is $100 for delivery.
- Our delivery service will be closed on the days after customer appreciation days for new orders.
Reopening the Showroom
- Wheelhouse will be reopening its doors on September 2nd.
- Customers that would like to come in the store will be required to wear a face mask/covering, no exceptions. The reception area will be limited to 10 people total, including Wheelhouse staff members. We will be actively following all the guidelines implemented by the CDC and the city of Port Hueneme regarding social distancing and COVID-19.
- At the entrance door, a security guard will be checking your temperature and confirming that you are wearing a face mask before entry.
- We will not be accepting parties of two or more persons.